Thursday, May 10, 2012

Katy Lily Series Tie In

Hello, this is going to be a tie in media with my series, it will be a journal, a book of shadows of Katherine Lillian Fitz, there will be potions (not real so please don't try making them), there will be spells (again please this is fiction I am writing), and notes about other things.

I will try to post some days may get more and there may be some days where there are no posts.  But stay tuned!  I will apologize in advance if no posts are made for awhile because of my other project and because of Camp NaNoWriMo in June and August and then NaNoWriMo in November!

Copyright 2011 Katherine Rochholz Published by E.A.R. Publishing All Rights reserved

Katherine Rochholz and E.A.R. Publishing can not liable for anybody trying anything within this blog, or the books.  DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!!  THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment