Monday, May 28, 2012

Jan. 4th, 2012

I am scared.  I don't know why but something doesn't sit right with Gaivan's injury.  I don't think it was an accident.  Starlight warned me of danger, and I don't think the danger has passed...  It worries me...

Homework:

Transfiguration:  Read Chapters on Laws Governing The Study of Transfiguration (This class is going to be fun)
Magical Defense:  Paper on Vampires due in 2 weeks
Pyrokinesis: Safety and Control of your Inner Fire Chapters
Herbology: Read beginning chapters of Caring for Your Herbs and Check Herb Garden every day
Mythology: Four page paper on the Titians (I remember them from the books at the library in NYC)
Elements: Read sections on History and Powers of Water (This class is going to be AWESOME I can learn to use all the Elements!)
Divination: I want to start with this class freaks me out every since I saw that vision in the crystal ball back In Marcus Valley.  Read History and Traditional Layouts for Tarot
Necromancy: Read the Laws Governing Communications with the Spirits
Archeology:  Ready Safety in the Field and Egypt: Beer, Bread, and the Pyramid Builders A Thesis by Christina Campbell
Astronomy:  No homework but go over the symbols learned in class today

I am still scared that someone was after hurting Gaivan....

Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment