Saturday, May 12, 2012

Jan. 2nd, 2012

Hello!
        I am here.  I can't believe it, I am really at school!  I met a boy named Gaivan.  He is very cool. We almost have the same classes, where I have Mythology he has Symbology and where I have Martial Arts he has Arts. I think he will be a good friend.  The girls don't seem to like me.  Gaivan said it is just because they are stuck up.  Gaivan has a pet monkey, well it is is some type of mini-monkey (I forgot what he called it) it's name is Monkey though.  It is so cute, but Starlight is so much cuter.  Headmaster O'Cuinn looks familiar... but how could he be... but he seemed to look me in the eyes before starting is announcements.  It is like he sought me out.  Why??? Well it has been a long day.  I will try to write tomorrow.
Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment