Friday, May 11, 2012

Jan. 1st, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
     I can't believe I can finally say that and mean it again!!!  I haven't had a moment of happiness since my mother died.  I have noticed I avoid that subject.  Even to my self.  I have nightmares of that day.  I know something happened, and now that I know of our true world... was she killed?  I learned today that that each element has a color, a primary color (they have lots of minor colors), and that is shown in the magic that the witch or warlock preforms.  Example since I am Fire, mine would be red!  Sandra's would be blue because she is Spirit.  A Water would have a light purple color and Airs (I am not sure how I feel about Airs yet... my dad was one...) would be Yellow.  There was that huge flash of green light... that is Earth... mom was Earth...  Enough sadness.  I have a new life.  A happy life.  I can't believe I will be going to school tomorrow!  It is so exciting!!!!  I can't wait for tomorrow.  But for now it is time for sleep.  We have been running around all day preparing for tomorrow...  We had to hunt for all my books, as I took them out of my bag and decided to try and read them all!!!!  But almost everything is packed now!  Goodnight!

Katy
P.S.- Why didn't my dad come for me???

No comments:

Post a Comment