Monday, May 28, 2012

Jan 3rd, 2012

I am so sleepy!  Classes are going to be a challenge but I am happy.  I have a friend, Gaivan is in most of my classes and we sit in the back together.  I am glad that he seems to my friend.  He was just here, I was working on our History homework.  It must be different for him, he doesn't seem to care if he has to rush everything, or that we have to work so hard.  But, of course he was born into this world.  I have a lot of catching up to do, though he told me not to worry.  We have really mythical (well they are not so mythical now) beings teaching classes.  Werewolves and Vampires, and Giants, and this new being I learned about Ondine.  I can't believe how much I have to learn but I hope I am able to learn quickly so I can be the best I can be.  I ordered a watch, but with Gaivan I might   I am going to write my homework assignments in here, because I want to try to write here every night and this will give me a reason too. 

History: Term Project (must define terms, and outline sections) Chapters 1-5
Spells:  Read the Safety Sections of Book and Practice Attollo spell (I am pretty good at it)
Potions: Read the Safety Sections and review notes on Safety (I can't wait to make my first potion, I am going to read ahead)
Creatures:  Go over notes on Alats... They were cute but a handful (Oh and the Professor is a WEREWOLF!)
Magical Transportation: Nothing, I can't wait to fly on a broom!
Thaumaturgy:   More Safety Reading
Telepathy : Practice, it is really boring I hope we get into more interesting stuff soon
Languages:  Read Chapters on Russian  (I love Languages I hope that I can learn them all!)
Healing: Read Basic First Aid Section (Seemed a bit boring but I know it is needed)
Martial Arts:  Practice (Oh this is going to be hard, I am so sore and I just started)

Now time for bed, morning comes early.

Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment