Thursday, May 10, 2012

Dec. 29, 2011 First Entry

Dec. 29, 2011

Hello,
      I have never written in a journal before, but Antonio says that everybody in our world does, so I am going to give it a try.  Sandra says I can write anything in here.  She said it will be the beginning of my Book of Shadows, which she says is a witches most important tool.  So, I should start with the fact today I found out I was a witch!  Antonio is so nice, he took me to a magical community where I bought my school supplies!  I am going to actually be going to school full time!  Until I go to school on the 2nd, I am staying with his family!  Professor MacCathmhaoil and his wife Sandra are super nice.  My favorite part of today, besides spending time with Antonio, and having real bed to sleep in, was being chosen by Starlight!  She is my cat, well Antonio says I am her human.  She is what he called a familiar.  He said I will learn more about them in school.  But they are like a spirit that guides a witch or warlock. My 2nd favorite part was getting my wand!  Holly with Salamander's fire in it.  It is soooo black with a dark blood red tip.  I also got a yew staff that is as white as my wand is black with a blood red tip as well.  It also has like a panther's shaped top with a pentagram in its forehead.  Antonio told me it is for protection.  He says I will soon learn more about the symbololgy of our world.  It sounds like so much to learn!  Well I will have to write more another time, Sandra says it is time for bed.  That we have a busy day tomorrow!  How did I get so lucky to get this life as a belated birthday gift???

Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment