Friday, May 11, 2012

Dec. 31st, 2011

Dec. 31st, 2011
Hello!
        Everything was so busy today!  I can't believe in 2 days I will be going to school!  Sandra says once I am in school I probably won't write in you every night, about my life, so I should do it now!  She told me once I am in school, my book will start to over run with notes, and spells and everything!  She said I should try to date my entries when I can but she said sometimes it happens that you will forget the date.  She said the reason to date them is to see how far you go in your life.  From your first notes to your lasts.

Today I took some time to learn about my gem:  The Topaz.  Mine is blue.  It is very light, and blue is actually one of the rarest colors. 

There is a story on how the topaz was made, it has to do with fairies.  My blue topaz is said to be made of the tears of fairies, they mourn the death of a great warrior.  His name has been lost to the ages but he fought for life on this plant at one time.  I think it is kinda cool, to think that tears from a fairy made my gem.  It makes me wonder about this warrior though.  Maybe I will learn something in history or mythology!

There are many qualities to the topaz, to the blue topaz.  There is a lot of healing, and protection and love associated with the stone.  By wearing a topaz you can attract love, it also heals emotional damages, and is said to protect you from other dark elements.  Sandra says I will learn a lot about stones and gems in healing.  I can't wait.  There is so much to learn!  I can't wait!  Just 2 more days!!!

Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment